Thursday, August 18, 2005

Erm,

morning everyone... not exactly morning la... it's already 12.30pm now... just woke up half an hour ago... slept only at 6am this morning... why? bcoz finally i've finished reading a novel after a long time not reading one!!!

i used to be bookworm when i was a kid, from my teenage years up till nowadays, my reading has been quite on and off... heck i havent even finish my Stephen King's The dead Zone after half a year! only finished Riding The Bullet before starting on the former, and there's The Green Mile sitting in my PDA, waiting for its turn...

however due to the hoo-haa surrounding author Dan Brown with his book The Da Vinci Code and lately, Angels and Demons, i took some initiative to go download em off the net (heck, those books are expensive, and even more expensive are my laptop, PDAs and net connection, so why not utilise it appropriately?) and apart from the 2 books mentioned, i downloaded another 2 of his books too.

and last nite, after a few days of format conversion (the original file is in pdf format which i dont like to view on my PDA so i switched it to txt so it can be readable in isilo, that damned software costs me rm75!) and spacing and paragraphing, i started to read the first of the 4, Digital Fortress... it's about deception and a lil bit patriotic sense but overall it does provides suspense and twists, nothing is as it seems to be... no wonder Dan Brown is making big bucks, hehe... started around 6 or 7pm yesterday and only finished it this morning at 6am... so it takes me around 12hours to finish that book. next up, is Deception Pont and then only i'll continue with Da Vinci and A&D.

i guess this is all for now, gotta catch some more sleep to keep my eyes fresh! ciao!