Thursday, July 29, 2004

I HAD A DREAM!!!

this morning... i had one of the most wonderful dream i ever had before.... it feels so real, that i thought i was actually living up my dream!!! ah well, it was one of my wish, that is, but i could never believe that it actually appeared in my dream! so u might be wondering wat the heck am i talking about? ok, now i'll tell u wat happened in my dream, as i think this is a great thing not to be kept by myself only... wow, i'm talking alot without bringing u anywhere, do u realise that? hahaha this is the way bestseller books are made!!! fine... now to the main story.

i guess u ppl stil remember my huge n neverending crush on EH, dont u? well, in my dreams, i dreamt that EH  IS my gf!!! oh boy, wat a dream...!! in the start of the dream, the situation is very familiar, just my unreturned crush, but as it progressed, both me n EH becam closer n closer n in the end we are a couple!!we did wat all couples do, that is, go dating, watch movie and stuffs...heck in a scene i was even there in her home when a family gathering is about to begin and she  reminded me to chg my clothe to the one she bought me.. (?)

it is so clear n vivid as if it's real... oh... how i wish it IS real. lol... but then again, a dream is still a dream.. i woke up when the alarm jerked me back into the real world, and i woke up with a big broad smile. i've never feel so good waking up before but surely i'd remember this for a very long time to come.