Tuesday, June 22, 2004

this is supposed to come up yesterday, but bcoz i didnt hav a connection yesterday,i could only write it tonite,so u might be wondering how's the meeting with L turned out, rite?

at first i had acted according to plan, which is saying "i'm sorry, i cant get over our religion difference. i wont convert no matter how much i love the girl..." and walk out.well.. for the 1st phase, it goes as planned, but later on...sigh... i'm one total failure! she mis-called me n my heart melted! i went back in n sat on the chair in front of her... at first she said nothing bt i could see the angry fire in her eyes... i dunno why, but automatically i felt sorry to hav disappointed this girl. i apologized to her and told her that i loved her... fark! what did i say??? i'm so dead.. i'm so farked up, big time!!! sigh... i've fallen into this pitless hole i dug for myself... guess i've no choice but to play along... sigh... hopefully when my campus move to sg. long by the end of this year, the distance would be able to loosen this grip on me... and eventually break us off... oh, i'm praying hard for it!!! i hate to tell her straight that i dont even like her in the 1st place... i hate to disappoint ppl. i just cant do it... sigh... failure...

and today... well i played along didnt i? met her again in pc to teman her... sat there, chat awhile... sweettalk... err... did i say sweettalk? heck i dont even know i can sweettalk, but thats what she said i did.... crap... i thought i was talking rubbish... cozi know i'll never be able to sweep a girl off her feet, i just dunno wats wrong with her going so crazy with me. so tonite after going for dinner with BK... yup u read that right... i went dinner with BK, just me n her...

went to a mamak (expensive!!!) ate rojak and the total cost is rm 15 for a meal for 2! shux!!! she paid for it , shame on me, but it's becoz i have ran out of cash at that particular time, i repaired my m-bike prior to dinner and it costed me rm123!!! wtf!!?? that's all the cash i had at that time...i'm so embarassed... so i promised her the next meal would be on me. thank god she agreed and, there i go, setting up another dinner with her. clever, no?

so basically during the dinner we talked almost everything and touched on some personal issues of her... makes me understand more about her... she told me not to waste my time to wait for her, coz she edi hav a bf..well, i expected that, such a lookable girl without bf is hard to believe... but she's very open with me, so i'm happy for it... i asked her if she'd mind me to continue looking at her, and she didnt say yes or no. she replied that i'm so funny to be looking at her most of the time... well.. i take that as a no, she dont mind. period... so i'll continue looking at her.

after the dinner with BK, we went back to MC (she stays there) and calls L to come down... talked for a while, hug hug awhile, and finally b4 i leave... ahem, ahem... as the mind is being ruled by the smaller head down under,i asked her permission for a kiss, and kiss we did... hmm... feels nothing... i dont feel special... harlo... this is my 1st kiss la! and nothing happened!!! not even the feeling of electicity!!! aww... wat a crap!!! oh yah, not to forget, after some hug, i found out that she got lotsa fat under her skin!!! OMFG!!!! sigh... i just hope that i'd not be too attached to this girl and her to me... pls... i'm still young and i dont want to be tied down yet!!!

aargghhh!!!!!