Monday, January 05, 2004

hello...! i'm back with a vengeance!!! today's my first day of the new sem!!! well...only one lecture today, org n hr...quite entertaining for a while, then starting to get sleepy... as usual lah... later have to rush back to klang all bcoz i left my tuition fees cheque at home so wat can do? somemore hav to pick up the cheque for my brother also for his hostel fees. dang wat a fool i have been to forget bout that. but then nevermind lah...

anoher note, remember the class mate i had mentioned some post back? bout the "she likes me" part? well apparently, she read my blog, confronted me n we worked things out. it's a matter that i perasan sendiri leh.... she say she didn't drop any hint at all... so thats it loh...good for me, at least i dont have to think bout this anymore. just that i'd like to say sorry to her, if she's reading, for having those kind of thoughts... so this is it for a day for me... will be back again! keep reading!