Tuesday, September 30, 2003

hi there! i'm back again! now it's already the start of my 3 months holidays...gaa...!!! have to get a job then, or else i'd have no more credits to spend! well...up until today, i haven't got a job...or should i say, i haven't even start job hunting! shucks! what am i doing? well...time passes quite fast u see...woke up in the morning, finish up house chores,it's already 1 or 2 pm...then newspapers and afternoon nap, wake up, it's already time to prepare for dinner, TV and then that's a day... very routine! so, i gotta get a job!

about the exam, yes...the exam.... my very first finals...umm....turned out to be better than i had expected. the result haven't come out yet, but checking it online, it states that i don't have to take any supplementary papers, meaning, i passed all my papers. ok, this is fine with me but now another thing is bugging me...i'm sure that i've only managed the minimum points to score a pass. that will drag my cgpa to a very low level... heck, whatever, now i have to worry about my next semester, which will be much tougher than the first. so, i really have to work hard for the next sem... or else....hmm...i'd rather not to think about failing...negative thinking is BAADDDD.....

so this is my life for this couple of weeks....hopefully i could get a job soon and earn some money, or else, i can forget about all the things i've wanted to buy. alrite then, i'll be back when i get a job, so till then, chiao!