Wednesday, July 23, 2003

hello... today's thursday, 23rd of july... well... time really flies.... now i'm already into the middle of my semester, n acouple of weeks more, i'd finish this semester.... sigh... it still feels like i had just started my studies... ok... this is it...

then, i had went back to apex's main office. yah... the company which i used to work.... went there to interview Daniel, the ICT manager, for my assignment... nothing much la... just went there as a formality... after which i'm going to write up an interview dialogue...hey, what daniel said during the interview was what i already knew when i'm still working there, so that's why i said it's just formality, get his business card as a proof to the lecturer that i did the interview. so what i'm going to write will not be exactly the same as what we had conversed, just make up something nice, pass it up. that's it.

well... as we're going to sunway for the interview(we: as in me n my group n some tag alongs) we head down to pyramid for lunch. guess what? we had hartz chicken buffet. heheh... too bad my friends are not buffet eaters, just two rounds n they already complained of being full to the peak! welll i had three rounds of lotsa things but only one small piece of chicken rib. i don't like that, actually, chicken makes me full so i had avoided chicken, n rice....ny, who's gonna pay rm15 for rice??? i had gone mostly for it's mashed potatoes, tofus, n some beans.... wow... so much for a protein packed diet... u can say i followed Atkins Diet yesterday. too bad there's one portion that i had thought as chicken meat pie, but it turns out to be just fome bread smothered in some sauce n chicken shred instead. BIG MISTAKE! that thing got me almost full, instantly. sheesh... note to self: never take that AGAIN!

so for almost two hour we're there. n we got 2 hours to spare. the interview was scheduled to be at 4. then i suggested to play bowling...since we're there, i'd not let go the chance to play my favourite game! so off we play.... oh boy.. what a lucky day! in my first game i've got 190! it broke my old record of 173! heheh... nothing beats the feeling of breaking a record....! well u could say, just luck. but then, i don't care, coz when ppl ask, i can say 190 as my top! i don't care if there are more people who gets higher, this score is already good for a lousy player like me!

ok, so nothing much had happened... i'm busy with two of my online games, namely Dominion & Spacefed. exam is coming... the final mah... so i'm occupied by both sides. play n work.... sigh....

be back!