Friday, June 27, 2003

well...things are starting to get busy now, but i'm not going to let this hinder my blog! haha! today, my blog contain 2 parts... keep on reading.

part 1!
well.... i ajak my room mate to go makan on wednesday night, told him i wana belanja them dinner... so they brought me to this makan makan place in Taman Megah. (actually i asked them to bring me since they are more knowledgable about this pj area more than me.)

that place ....the name's ming tien (literally...tomorrow) the place are quite nice, tables in open air with stalls surrounding the perimeter of that place, yellow garden lights, projected [V] channel on big screen, sounds of bird chirping n waves hitting the shore (albeit artificially, thru the speakers on the hut!) it's quite calming.

now here comes the weirdo part... this place looks eerily similar to Kampung Food Center back here in Berkeley Garden, Klang! i wonder whether it was managed n ran by the same management or a concept copy by each other, meaning, either one stole the idea of the other n did it in their respective area... but whatever lah! it doesn't really matter...what matters is the food! to be exact... the food are not quite top notch, just that it were so ...ordinary... nothing special.... so biasa... ikan bakar, nasi ayam goreng, penang foods, ipoh foods.... borring.... so just like Kampung Food Center (KFC!), the foods are nothing to boast about apart from the scenario...err...surroundings of the place. but then, we went, we ate then we blah! that's it.

after the food, initially we decided to go to bukit gasing, since i'm not sure whether i've been there b4 or not. anyway the plan was abandoned as the girls opposed to it. ok...fine by me... it's not me who suggested to go there, anyway... so we went back to the room...n that's all for a simple night out...

it seems like my blog is having trouble, so if u wanna read part2, pls click on the (time) below, it will bring u into archive n read my second part!