Friday, June 06, 2003

hello....been two weeks since i started my course....ok lar.... doing business information systems...kinda like IT....with very little of business elements thrown in.... but anyway, i decided to change my course to businss admin...applied but stil dunno the outcome...
so far everything is ok lar... found a room in section 11...just within walking distance to UM Medical Centre. i dunno about other friends...heard that some moved to sect 17...not in college anymore...either way...i din took the effort to meet up with them..... just too occupied with my own stuff here... btw let me tell u bout my room mate. he's a dentistry student in UM, 4th year, from kepong. stpm 4a woh...wondered why he din ask for medicine, but obiously he loves his dentistry studies very much... kinda good fella he is. anyway....i'm gonna ride my bicycle to uni for this term...then only decide whether i shud ride motor or not. the distance is quite something...then somemore the traffic here in pj is quite crazy. i hatched a genius plan to ensure my safety during this bicycle ride. from my place i'll ride thru sect 12, to sect 14. then only to sect 13 from there....very far.....well i'd still take some short cut if the traffic permits... since it's already 1 week my class started, i got few subjects...namely Business Information Studies,(well very easy...learnt all this while i was working with Apex), Intro to IT (BOORRRRRIIINNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!! I'M LEARNING THINGS THAT I ALREADY KNEW BY HEART!) Data Comm (now this is great) Public Relations( weird...) n...Programming (aaarrgghh....i don't understand a word the lecturer said. it's C programming n he's talking C language with us! nobody understands him!) still i'm supposed to study it on my own, but i still haven't decide to buy books! sheesh...what a problem! anyway...guess this is all for now... be back when there's new things soon!