Sunday, March 02, 2003

hey...hey...i'm back.....say, the latest stpm result just came out two days ago, of which when i went to fetch it in JPS, the kind fella there just "selamba"ly tell me that they had sent it to the post office that morning...aaaarrrggghhh....... ~@#$%^&*! me so angry, me cursed him right away...blah...blahh... so i have to wait for another few days....maybe i'd get it by monday or tuesday... talking bout waiting a few days.....i'm now broke! my pay cheque that i banked in since last friday, too...haven't been cleared up till today.... u all have no idea how sengsara it was that i have to spend my parents money for these two weeks while my account statement is zero (heheh...spent alot during CNY ma...) now...my phone has no credit...car has no petrol....i even have to eat maggi every working day just to minimise spending...i promise myself that i'm gonna have a nando's half chicken the minute the bank clears my cheque into my card...dang! ok...gotta go now, so i'll be back when i got my result...will post it here.. see ya!