Friday, January 16, 2004

hello again.... today i've brought a bad news.a friend of mine,Tan How Kian's mother has passed away last nite. let me put it in a chronological way. 3 days ago i received sms from cheeyau that howkian needs all the prayer we could offer. i asked why and he told me that his mom went into hospital for operation. the next day jolyene sms me and informed me that they need ppl to donate blood. so yesterday me, laipeng, hongwei and two other laipeng's friend went to donate our blood, as to replace bloods that has been used by howkian's mom. that was around 2pm... but later in the nite, around 9-10pm, i received another sms from cheeyau informing that she had passed away on her way home back to kapar. i was speechless... dunno wat to do or wat to say...life is really short. i lost all my urge or feelings to study last ite....just sleep without touching the books. tonite some friends plan to go to the wake, but i duno if i can make it or not. i'll try, as a friend, but i too have my obligation here as a student.... i'lllsee wat i can do. be back again.