Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It was raining damn heavily a couple of hours ago... since the condo unit i'm staying in is the topmost floor... the rainwater managed to seep through the asbestos ceiling and dripping in my room and the living room... gosh that was crazy... those rain water even managed to seep through the main window, making a mess to my whole room, it's all wet!!!





worse off, the wind blowing outside was so strong, that it blew off the asbestos ceiling and tore off the railings supporting the ceiling in my room's bathroom!!! jeez... that was terrible... the strongest wind this time.... this is the third time rainwater made its way through into my room... sigh...




anyway called the houseowner to let him know about it and see when would the repair work starts. the other 2 rooms of my housemates were not affected. only the bathroom outside were affected where the asbestos ceiling fell off but it was easily put back into its original place.