Saturday, September 17, 2005

I had some trouble sleeping last night; been thinking of you, been missing you ever so much.
More than a lover, more than a friend, my very own soulmate,
someone who knows and accepts me for who I am,
my weaknesses and with my strengths.

In you, I find peace and in you, I am complete.

You know, I will always remember the first time I ever laid eyes on you
Your face is so lovely to look at that I was overwhelmed with excitement

And the side glances that you gave me whilst seated far across the room
Only served to say what we never spoke of but felt deep within our hearts

Little did I dare to even hope that you will ever have similar feelings for me
And when you became mine, I felt like I had indeed conquered the World..

I love you for all that you are to me and for all the wonderful things you have shared with me
in the past and the wonderful future that we'll share...
I miss your smile and your laughter.You complete me, my love...........
I'll miss you everyday until we meet again.

Even now, it feels so unbearable to be apart from you
The thing about the person most precious to you
Is that you only know how much you miss them
When they are no longer with us...

I am glad that I realise this when you are now with me.
I will miss you everyday and every moment that you are away from me.
And daily, I'll be counting the days, the hours, the minutes and the seconds until you are back in my arms again, my love...