Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hi folks...

sorry for not been posting for so long... i've been too busy... just an update for now, i'll write about it next time...

it's rush time for thesis, which we have to kautim before CNY. i'm no longer working with Fortner & Assoc. but i worked with my cousin bro during my break... in the course of work i had the chance to travel to Proton plant in Tg Malim where i had curi-curi took a few pictures using my camera phone from the outside... no photo taking inside, however.. :sad: anyway i'll be posting it up someday soon.

next up i'd have a few ramblings for the passing of year 2005 to 2006... some nostalgic bullcraps ler... plus some of my thoughts about listening to music during driving, my current interest in big bikes and finally, about my aching shoulder muscles that i'm bearing with these 2 days... anyway, thanks to Melanie for sending me that VIP invite, but i'd have go get one myself anyway in the near future.

so this is all for now, i'll be updating u guys up one by one... till then, bye!