Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hello people, i'm baaaccckkk!!!!!

finally, after the sem break ends, i'm finally here in sg long! if u ppl are wondering wat the heck took me so long to get my arse back up here, then first and foremost, my sincerest apology! well well, i came back on monday morning, straight to the first lecture and tutorial until 3pm, back to the room and did clean-ups, and by the nite fall at 10, i'm asleep like a dead log. heck i havent even have the time to set up my laptop back onto the desk top!

On the 2nd day, yesterday, was busy attending class from 8-3 as well, since it's a short sem now, the schedules are pretty tight, with classes everyday... came back around 4.30 after discussion for theses works, and set up the laptop, and after that caught a wink until 8... woke up for dinner, then catching up on 2 day's worh of overdue newspaper and slept at 12 afterwards... got online abit, mostly checking my mails and stuffs...

and finally that leaves me to now... i can say dat wednesday should be the best day, as there is only ONE lecture class, and it is Pendidikan Moral, i was like, to hell with it!!! so here i am, typing away announcing my comeback... there were issuses i wished to talk about during the sem break, but sigh... i'm ust to lazy to write now... perhaps some other time... maybe....

so for now u can resume to keep a lookout for my next post... though i cant say mine's as interesting and catchy as many more blogs out there, but hey, if i do, what sets the difference between me and them? so i might just as well be the goodie boy and get it plain and easy.... see u all again in my next update!