Saturday, September 24, 2005

Hi all...

sorry for my reduced frequency of postings lately... It's semester break now and i've been in my parents home for a week, without access to the net... since my house is using TM Home Prepaid, making the tmnet charge a bill killer, thus, i'd not want to waste my parent's money on net access. even now i'm posting from a cybercafe, and i dont intend to spend long time typing... heck it's LAN game playing time, for pete's sake!

so i guess i'll start posting again as soon as i get my arse back to sg. long. for now i have a few issues to yak about but being in my parent's home in klang makes me lethargic... ok, ok.. i admit, i'm just plain LAZY. happy? anyway not feeling like typing long winding grandma story at all, even for saving it up to post it at other time. all i want is just to sleep like a log and wake up whenever i desires... hey, we dont get much of a semester break anyway, rite?

alas... it was never meant to be. as long as ur parents are still within earshot, u're bound by the house rules, no matter whether u are 3, 13, 23 or even 53! no late nites, must wake up early, complete house chores, add some more task ur mom throws at u, clean-this-clean-that-coz-chinese-new-year-is-coming, that door/ceiling/wall/room/gate needs a new coat of paint... man, everytime i go back, i feel like i'm an indon or a bangla...

guess that explains a lil' bit on why i prefer to stay away on my own rather than with my parents... this is one of the issues i planned to yak though... anyway i'm not gonna write now... suffice to let u ppl know that i'm still alive, although in a hibernation stage. i'll be back as soon as the semester break ends and i'm back in sg. long. by the way i passed all of my subjects this sem. alrite, till then, over and out.