Sunday, June 18, 2006

April 04

My girl wanted to style my hair funkily.... so here's the progress.

This is before....
This is the result...
Sigh... i guess being the usual me is still the best after all...

***

Oh, not to forget, in this month our class trip went to Port Dickson.... basically nothing much, i was sick during the night we're having barbeque plus it was raining so halfway through it, i went back to the room for a sleep. But the trip was so cheap, there's still changes left after i paid rm50 for both me and my girl!!! accommodation, transport, toll and foodstuffs... ehehehe...

So, April also meant that my 3-year degree studies is coming to an end. for this 3 years, i've went thru some nice, and some not so nice experience, yet all this has led me to be the person i am today... overall, it was a fun 3 years and like my form6 years, i have no regrets for what i have done!



Lo and Behold!!! The Navigator of Future!!!