Friday, February 25, 2005

hi all... i'm back.. from pj that is, well u should know that i went there to fetch her up... for supper and later back to my room for the nite... well, she cancelled our dinner just to be with R. and she said to meet her at 11.

i went there early... i dunno why, maybe it's just god's will... i sensed something terribly wrong. i refused to believe it but my gut feelings has always been right in guiding me. so wat the heck... called her up while i saw her room are darkened, she said she's in the room, and i wondered "in the room and why it's dark?" told her to come down as i'm here, but she said give her some time to clean up... clean wat up? in a darkened room? i suspected he's there so wat the heck, i told the guard that i need to make sure someone's alrite so to check the guest list. truly R's name is signed in. then persuaded the guard to accompany me upstairs... knocked on the door... she opened up and i pushed thru. well he's there, i knew wat they were doing... finally i got to tangkap basah!!!

so everything is blown out this nite...they refuse to admit to me that has been happening, but aww... c'mon... they gotta do better than that! wats with the overturned t shirt on him? and some more it's her shirt! that shirt is put on in haste.... haha!!! cover blown!!! well... felt like bashing both of them up... but then no, i'm not this kind of beast, although some other guys might would say i'm a fool not to have done that. ah... forget that... i'm happy to know the truth, more than anything else! no matter how i found it out. frankly i dont feel like crying... no point crying over spilled milk.

so basically i kept my cool & composure and made sure i talk things thru. R was so uncomfortable... i'm so pissed and angry but i knew i need to think straight in order to make this an honest talk. but to my disappointment, she didnt even bother to say sorry, let alone explaining.... fine... told her it's over between me n her, wished her happiness and luck with her newfound love, i'll just go on being the spurned lover. lol...

so i guess i just have to close this chapter of my life and move on... all my tears are just wasted down the drain, but it's the past now. she said " like i didnt cry at all!" well frankly, i did thought she cried for me or for us... but now, i dont even know if it's genuine or just to pacify me... so i've decided... from this morning onwards, a new chapter of my life has begun... funny, just a few hours ago i was so down... thinking about this, but now i guess the dark cloud has gone now... i'll live my life back as the happy andrew as i had been once, before, not as the weeping andrew i thought i'd be if i lost her.... godbye half year! i'm back, my future!