Sunday, February 27, 2005

hi all,
after the friday nite incident... things happened the morning after, which i dont feel like going into details... it has already hurt me enuf, deep inside me.... later at nite i met up with R, talked to him about things honestly, and that i stil loves L no matter wat, but it's her parents' decision which'll determine from where all of us will be going... i talked to R also bcoz i promised her to.... eventhough i don feel like helping R get her, but i cant refuse a request from a girl i loved so much... call me stupid n foolish but i just cant help it...

truth is, today, i failed her parents' stage...he rparents are adamant in their decision over christianity... R betrayed my trust and used me as a shield to get back at her, which either way L will want him anyway... so basically this evening i knew both R n L r gonna meet up and talk things thru... i knew they'll patch up, much against my hope but sigh, i cant stop them anymore.... so around 5 something she called me and said that me n her are over. well... thats her decision... there's nothing more i can do... no hope at all... so i just told her that i understand. she hung up the phone on me before i even can finish saying goodbye and goodluck...

so that's all that had happened, a conclusion to a both, beautiful and wonderful chapter of my life, even though things had got pretty ugly towards the end. well... i've got no one else to blame but myself... had i not forced her over the 31st Dec/1st Jan incident, this will not have happened... but then now, no point regretting it.... she already left. time has been passing quite hard now, just a few hours already and i cant help being restless n hopeless... nothing i can do for now, coz i dont have any direction to go anymore... even though i do hope to spring out of this as soon as possible as there are many things waiting for me to be done, but i'll never move away from today. as i had told her, i've stopped at this junction. eventhough she said she's going straight ahead, but the fact is i knew she took the left hand turn to R, while i'm still sitting, waiting at the road that is turning right. i dont know for how long i'll be sitting there, maybe for ever... i dont know....