Tuesday, March 22, 2005

hi all... sorry for my sudden leaving this afternoon... wat to do, i gotta ensure that everything's ok before we can pass up that piece of junk... it's not that i dont value what we have done, all the effort we have put in, but it's just that the examiner wont give much reading over it, and by the end of the semester, it'll go to the dumps. such a waste of precious efforts...

anyway forget about this, it's over... currently i'm working on something that will definitely gives some payoff to a certain degree... yeah yeah i'm currently working my pants off in this little business venture... but looking at the way my business partners work.. i feel like i dont really contributed much.. ah, wat the heck la... i do my stuf, get paid and dats it! anyway i do enjoy the extra income, makes me much more comfortable in spending my money... no one to answer to but myself... will i make it big in this business? i dont know... it seems profitable enough for now, but i'm not good at predicting its long run... i'll let my boss worry about that.

hahaha... u guys must be wondering what the heck of business i'm doing, rite? but one thing i'll say it is NOT MultiLevelMarketing or DirectSales... boy i hate doing those... nah, all i'm revealing for now is that it's service based... NO!!! not selling arses, for god's sake!!! it's something many ppl esp fresh grads will apreciate... hehehe... will reveal more in a few months time when it's official!!

so basiccally thats how my past weeks are... hectic and crazy... in a few weeks time it'll be the end of semester... finals are coming... i wonder if i can start hitting my books now... anyway i already had my holiday plans worked out... but still subject to change should situations arise. there's a musical in bukit jalil this friday nite, i'll be there mostly... any other plans up for me? not yet for now. anyway, God bless everyone, enjoy ur life!