Wednesday, March 09, 2005

hi all,

today i've donated my blood again!!! well this time the first aid society in my uni is having a donation drive again, so as usual, i dont see anything wrong with sharing a little bit of myself for the betterment of others... wah... sounds like i am so "wai tai" (over-generous, lol) but hey, there's nothing wrong, so why not? after all i'm always happy that i know i've helped someone... hmm, only thing left to do is to sign up to be an organ donor... hark... never given much thought bout it before but i wont be surprised if one day i decided to do so... much like when i never given much thought to be a regular blood donor... har har har....

anything else? hmm... wat shud i say..... oh yeah...

well, for all my friends here, i'd like to announce that i'm ok edi... no more sadness, no more worries... i'm just my usual self as u can see me for the past few months.. err... 2 years...hehehe... so wat i can say now is, time for fun is over and it's time for me to get back to work. first stop, my finals which will come in around one months time... must pull my CGPA back up once again or i'll have a hard time in my 3rd year!

yah yah yah... u all will surely think that i'm always yakking about this without much improvement...boo hoo hoo.... hehehe, true, i have to admit, but hey, i AM trying my best! done wat i could and leave the rest... to the hands of examiners...

been thinking wat things i can put my hands on... the feeling of wanting to get back into doing stuffs, but this time dont feel like getting to the forefront... prefer to do things backstage, without having me to show my presence... lol, i wana be insignificant but indispensable... surely it'll be great enjoying life out of the academic circle once again...

oh, by the way, for this semester i'm studying this business research subject, and apparently, my tutor-cum-supervisor is very much determined to bring my project into realisation... not gonna reveal anything for now, this idea is highly confidential! top secret! but one thing for sure, we can make some MOOLAH from it... and now, if only i can balance my time with working on this thing, completing assignments, doing presentation and studying for finals.... darn, i'm starting to wish that there's 72 hours in a day!!! hahaha...

ok then, this is all for now, but will update u all more often from now on. to the others i'll wish u all luck in all ur undertakings....

...

...

...

...

aww... come on!!! i also need ur ppl's good luck wishes wat!!!! ok... there's anything u wana say, dont think i'm gonna put the comments section soon but u all can email me for now! remember my email!!! andrew_htf@hotmail.com! ciao!