Saturday, March 12, 2005

hi all,

hmm, was on the net, so better take the opportunity to update this blog as well... sigh... what the heck am i doing here on a nice friday nite/saturday morning? wat else? crashing my time searching materials for my assignments lar... things are getting much more packed now, i just wana start pulling off my hair!!!

jeez, maybe i shud've gone out just now... fyi, a few of my long-time buddies are having a b'day bash for YKH at zouk now... known these clubbing buddies since my rebellion days in ktar... yesterday asked me to come along... they say it's also to celebrate me coming back into singledom (bachelorhood ler)... yeah sure, the next thing i know i'll have a Black Label under my tab... kekeke... it's not like they dont know i'm no clubbing kaki or drinker, but frankly thanks for their heavy support too during the past few weeks... must mention them here: CKY, ADR, Eddy, YKH, Big Boss, J-C and gangs and some others, u know who u are... so this time i cant make it... assignments lar!!! but when the finals finished, that B.Sapphire will be on me! hehe just that one only....

man, next week i'm gonna have a formal presentation of case study for my International Marketing subject, and the person in charge in no other than Douglas Q!!! douglas who? u might ask, fyi he's the craziest lecturer/tutor in utar i've ever met!!! he always compare our knowledge to his, sometimes i wonder if his brains are made of computer hard disks.... he can even demand us to bring up new concepts that is not in the textbooks... even asking question how to apply it in the real world, answers from textbooks are never enough, u know, coz in textbooks normally it's already segmented, divided into topics making it more focused, but in this? when we have to figure out in real world sense, we have to consider each and every factors, to view things 720 degrees, and guess what? we only have 10 minutes per person... u try and present the whole case study in only 10 minutes... gila ka? gaa... heavy... pressure....

and now i start to wonder why did i choose to be slaving myself here instead of going out with my friends... i really shud get back in touch with the happenings around.... lol, ever since i was in relationship i really became a boring home guy... eventhough i have to admit i enjoyed it as much as my wilder days... now to me, relationship or not, means no difference at all. Life is LIFE! till the next update, guys n gals... now i hafta continue working like a dog on my assignments... sniffing for info, that is... lol...