Saturday, April 16, 2005

hi all...

it has been raining every afternoon this whole week... gosh, my jogging routine's interrupted... i guess i gotta switch to morning jog nowadays... talking bout jogging, yesterday while swimming, SW (who's quite an active health buff fella staying next block of where i stay now, and occassionally my jogging partner) asked me if i'd like to join his gang for an ironman adventure in Gunung Tahan by the end of next semester... i was like... oh my gawd!!! that's crazy!!!! i cant believe i'm given this invitation, but alas i have to decline... man, i'm just starting to jog to keep my weight in check, not to be an ironman!!!

my first exam paper will start on monday... so wat the heck am i doing online? nah... feeling a lil bit bored, and yet i don wana kacau my girl from her studies, so coming here into CC alone ler... talking bout my girl.... hmm.. hmm... it's quite a surprise eh? that i'm back to being attached since i'm still so fresh from the last one?

nah, it's nothing much actually.... as i had written in my post this while, was down when the last ended, but turned back, picked my pieces of life and rearranged it, i'm back to being myself again...all within a week. and quickly i found that my lines and channels are stil very much open. talked to a few people, one thing led to another, and i found another girl who loves me no less... that's my girl, previously known as CY but today i announce her name, Yennie. today, the 16th also marked a month's anniversary of me and her being officially together. such a down to earth and nice girl... it's like one of my many dreams came true. u guys wana know more about her? uhm... just go to my friendster and look for her profile lah.... she'll be easy to spot. i've met her parents last sunday... haha, it was great. and the fact that her father's attitude is the same as my father... hmm... easy road ahead...

by the way u guys would've noticed the couple phone shot on my friendster eh? hahaha... i must've been crazy to spend my money like that and my mom would kill me for it, but that's me. In my life now, i can be kedekut on other spendings, except for these three things.

No.1 is FOOD!!! anything for a good meal... no matter how expensive or unreasonably priced, i'm willing to spend on food, coz i just love good food!!!

No.2 is GADGETS!!! handphones? PDA? laptop? PC? digicam? accessories? yep i've got it all... all but that one damned streamyx connection!!! stupid Telekom still havent connect a phone line to my place yet!!!

No.3 is MY GIRL!!! anything... just anything for my girl.... i'd just spend what money i have on her... note: money that i have... if i'm broke then have to wait till my salary comes in la... but for sure i'll work my arse off to provide for my girl, nothing less!

which leads to the couple phone ler... but frankly, i'm lucky as Yennie is a low-upkeep girl who doesnt demand much... oh, the sweetness of love... thank God for showing me the opened door of a better house.