Tuesday, March 22, 2005

It's shopping spree today!!!!!

yup... as the title suggested... i dont know why, but seems like i'm infected again by the shopping bug today... since class ended at 2, i went on a shopping frenzy that lasted 5 hours straight!!! only now i've came back to sg long... i'm so excited i feel like telling the whole world!!! from midvalley to 1-utama, i've walked them all!!! and of course i spent lotsa money... quite a hefty amount, and it's charged onto the card... my mom is sure gonna freak out when she sees my bill at the end of the month!!!

so basically i was shopping alone... a friend of mine remarked that i should've brought someone along to help in my shopping decision, but i said what the heck, today i buy things on a whim, advice or no, it's the same!!! muahahaha!!! so wats the result? a new pair of nike shoe, 4 pair of shirts which costed me close to 200 bucks, a new belt, a new tie... had it not bcoz i maxed out the balance of my debit card, i would've bought a new pants and a set of matching cufflinks and tie pin... that last item was on a bargain sale in jusco, and dang, i really wanted to buy myself a pair of cufflinks!!! so after all this, i'm so exhausted... my feet pain like never before... and i wonder how do girls can shop for a whole day!!!!

oh yeah not to forget while i was shopping in 1-U, bumped into an old friend of mine, so we sat and chatted over a cuppa for a while... apparently he kinda guessed that something had happened between me n L even before i said anything... so in the end briefed him a little lar... and an interesting part is, how he get to know about it... so enquired around and finally he let out a tiny bit of info, but it's more than enuf for me to guess the whole thing!!!

apparently somebody wanted me dead, mowed to death actually.... and i wonder what sin i have committed to deserve such a horrible death... sigh... sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga lah, katakan....

alrite, anyway i gotta go now... been very tired, feels so tired and sleepy... hope i wont get mowed down by a big car on my way home now... till the next update, chiao!!!