Thursday, April 21, 2005

Hi all,
i'm back again for another post. actually i'm not supposed to be posting now ler... i'm in the middle of my exam week!!! but then i just cant hold the urge from posting...

so was making me writing now? erm... frankly i can remember much.... the air-cond in this cybercafe is killing me!!! well lets get to one thing at a time... my last post i talked about me having a new gf, so the next day i got an email from a long-time-not-in-contact friend of mine, Fernie. hahaha, i cant believe she has been reading my blog for close to a year, yet she didnt even bother to email or call me up about it... so apparently she had just came back from the UK... just finished her LLB (Bachelor of Law, for the uninitiated) and waiting to do her CLP now...

well, she asked me about my ex, how am i with her now and whether i know wats her (my ex) reaction? err... frankly i dont know. there's nothing lor.... nothing here means we're no longer in contact, no news, no nothing... it's like we never even know each other at all... well i did sent her some sms and email last month, but it's like shouting to a wall... so i guess that i cant bother much about it anymore. so much for being a friend eh?

by the way i have some nice thoughts going around tonite, but didnt feel like writing it up now... jus felt so uncomfortable in here... it's about life, again, and really felt nice when i reached a conclusion... maybe i'll post it up on my friendster blog next time...

i guess i gotta run now... it's damn cold in here... cant stand it any longer... will post my thoughts next time, so keep ur eyes for my posts in the next few days... see ya!